CDI Pest Management is now ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assured and HACCP certified.
Having recently passed our third party audit for both ISO 9001 and HACCP we are pleased to be able to demonstrate the strength of our systems.
Welcome to CDI Pest Management
CDI Pest Management provide Safe, Effective, Value, Pest management to Commercial, Domestic, and Industrial situations in Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Roma and Longreach.
We also offer service in North East Victoria. See Service Areas for more details
Our fully insured and licensed technicians (BSA No. 1083396) safely treat Termites, Termite Pre-purchase Inspections, Pre-construction Termite barriers, Post construction Termite Barriers, Termite Baiting systems, cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas, rodents, rats, mice, bees, birds, bed bugs, cloths moth, carpet beetle, mosquitoes, flies, and lawn grubs.
Seven reasons to use CDI Pest Management
- SAFE - to People, Pets, and Environment.
- EFFECTIVE - long warranties, products and methods that work.
- LICENSED & INSURED - Qld Building Services Authority Licensed, Qld Health Licensed, Rapid Solutions Insured. (This means that you're protected)
- RELIABLE - when we schedule an appointment, we will be there. If we can't make it, we will call.
- KNOWLEDGE - with over 40 years combined experience, a commitment to Continued Professional Development (CPD), and access to scientists and other professionals within the industry, CDI has a knowledge bank to solve any problem.
- QUALITY - all treatments are carried out to Australian standards or industry best practice methods.
- RESPECT - we treat you as an individual and build long standing mutually beneficial relationships. See our testimonials.
CDI Pest Management are proud to be supporters of the 'Fresh Hope' charity, a rehabilitation centre for young mothers. This centre is the only one of its kind to provide support and accommodation to both the mother and children within the same facility.
We are also proud sponsors of RACQ Careflight Queensland.